Layout - Service Reception
The service reception area is generally located in the most convenient area for the service staff to access the workshop areas; this again will be dictated by available showroom space and size.
Each service area is comprised of the following:
- A modular service desk which can be ordered in a high or low version dependant on site requirements. The desk can be ordered with other modular versions dependant on service staff requirement. The desk includes; narrow pedestal, CPU holder and optional monitor arm.
- Service wall storage unit aiding in the storage of files and important documents which are required on a daily basis. Examples of storage options are; pigeon hole unit, railed hanging file units and steel shelf panels.
- Specific customer seating, two seats per pod and specific operator seating which can be ordered through Interact.
- TV unit if sufficient space in showroom, details of TV and bracket can be found below.
Service reception – TV unit
The TV unit should be powered by the Peugeot TV hardware, an overview of Peugeot TV can be found below:
- Welcome Screen – for customers visiting the Service Department
- Advertising – videos and static assets relating to all business areas
- Tyre Pricing – for dealers participating in the Stapletons Tyre Programme
For further details about Peugeot TV please use the download below to see the PDF communication.
Our recommended TV that should be supplied by the dealer is the Sony Bravia KDL40R483 LED HD 1080p TV, 40” with Freeview HD. The TV bracket details can be seen on the images above.
For more information, [click here
] to download a PDF.