Layout - Sales Area
- The sales areas are generally located around the edge of the showroom either in an office format or individual sales desk option, therefore aiding the customer journey and allowing all products to be visible and accessible.
- Every sales desk includes the following features: Cable Management system, PC Hanger, Modesty panel, Mobile pedestal with two drawers and one filing drawer and an optional PC monitor arm.
- Each sales desk should be accompanied with two customer chairs and one operator chair, which can be ordered through Interact. Also included should be a personalised name plate, details of ordering can be found in the stationary section of the site.
- Price markers can be ordered through Interact via email: email@example.com
- Each price marker must hold both the vehicle environmental details along with the price and specification details back to back. An extra acrylic unit can be ordered to hold document for items such as accessories and finance details.
For more information, [click here
] to download a PDF.