Exterior - Primary Signage
– The main elevation of the dealership should have installed as a minimum the following signage:
1 x pair corner lights
1 x Peugeot lettering
1 x Peugeot lion
1 x Owner name
– Each dealership will be schemed by a PMC nominated architect to ensure the brand image and guidelines are upheld. Each scheme will be suited to the design and shape of the existing building.
Wiring and transformers
– Transformers will be installed by our nominated signage installer; all spurs should ideally be in place before the installation takes place.
– 230 V power supply has to be protected and arranged by the dealer according to local regulations.
– Power supply, passage of electrical cables and various protections must be to local standards.
– Junction box and connectors will be provided by nominated installer.
– Dealer name signage outlet positions will vary due to length and size of name, however these are generally centred.***
5m totem foundation
– Ground lights and totem to be provided by installer, all base work to be carried out by dealer prior to agreed install date.
5m totem foundation, cage detail
– Cage to be sent by installation team when requested by dealer.
– Installation of cage is to be arranged by the dealer, services can be requested through signage installer if required.
For more information, [click here
] to download a PDF.